All 14 art Reviews

Chalk Pastel Portrait Chalk Pastel Portrait

not sure?

this piece looks really good and legitimate but I am a bit skeptical due to the quality of your previous work. I've known people who where so desperate to be thought of as a great artist they would cheat and steal other peoples work and call it there own to get that recognition but in the end they where called out and cast aside never to ever be taken seriously again. It is possible that you have recently received training in this new medium and this is what came of it. if that is true than good work and keep at it but if not now is the time to come clean. I will give you a 10 for the quality of work but if i dont see something remotely close to this in the future than you my friend will loose all creditability

Cannibal Queen II Cannibal Queen II

Different is good

you dont see many women of color on newgrounds and this is a nice change of pace. This looks like a Cell-shaded 3D model if it is mad props but the head looks a little too big.

ConchaPunani responds:

I wanted a somewhat cartoony look, thus the disproportion.

King Shaddai King Shaddai

"you bastards you blew it up"

Really great work but the nipples seem like they are glowing. Hmmm headlights? kinda makes me wanna play Primal Rage.

Johnny Test Johnny Test

O_o

Almost makes me wanna put Johnny to the test!... Zing!!!

The Workshop The Workshop

Sensational

This is great your use of light and shadow is executed perfectly and really emphasizes the grim nature of the subject matter

MYSKIN MYSKIN

nice

I like your style keep it up

room nr. 6 room nr. 6

insane

what gose through your mind?... on second thought mabey I dont want to know. I like the tone of this picture it almost looks like its a piece of old grainy footage.

5' 11" Under 5' 11" Under

Fan.............tastic

awesome work my friend posibly the best ive seen here on NG. Flawless Victory.

Occluded responds:

Thanks man. Take a look at my favorites and you'll see some of the artists here that I look up to.

Piercingman Piercingman

pain

this looks very painful yet he seems to be enjoying it. awsome work i could see this on an old White Zombie album

Chickenlump responds:

Old? White? Zombie? Sounds racially insensitive.

Project for some dude Project for some dude

comic Quality

I Love it i can see the comic inspiration in your art keep it up

nel9784 responds: